Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America-Georgia
Community & Government $$
IAVA is the first and largest non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of Iraq and Afganistan veterans, their families, and their survivors.
IAVA-Metropolitan Atlanta will accomplish our mission by providing leadership in three key areas:
-Providing our members a community of peers.
-Local support through IAVA "Squads” dedicated to social, service, success, AND sports.
- Regular events
- Linking members with resources/programs to address ongoing transition needs.
* local resources and partner veteran service organizations (VSO).
- Support IAVA national awareness campaigns.
- Increase local awareness of veterans' issues.
- Promote civic responsibility based on military core values.
- Join with other-era veterans and civilian supporters to accomplish our goal.
- Support IAVA national legislative priorities at the state and local level.
- Engage public and private sector stakeholders and enlist their support.
- In word and deed, promote ideals of equal opportunity, equal liberty, and shared sacrifice.
Our nation is
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Get to know Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America-Georgia
Non-partisan, non-profit organization
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America-Georgia